Forms & Permits

Municipal Licenses and Permits

Operator's Licenses

No premises operated under a "Class A", "Class B" or "Class C" license may be open for business unless there is upon the premises either the licensee or permittee, the agent named in the license if the licensee is a corporation or limited liability company or some person who has an operator's license and who is responsible for the acts of all persons selling or serving any intoxicating liquor to customers.