Below are several other websites (or addresses/phone numbers/contact person where no website is available) that may be of interest or use to those visiting the Village's website:
- Denmark Lions Club
- Belgioioso Cheese, Inc.
- Brown County
- Denmark School District
- All Saints Catholic School
- Dufeck Wood Products
- Par 4 Resort
- Radue Homes
- Steve's Cheese
- www.unitedcooperative.com Sheila Raddant, Public Relations Coordinator (715) 526-3197 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F
- Denmark Historical Society Mike Albers 920-863-8778. The Denmark Historical Museum is located within the BMO Bank Building, 100 Wisconsin Avenue
- http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/Recycling/ Jennie Easterly, Waste Management Specialist, Waste and Materials Management Program, WI DNR, 625 East County Road Y, Suite 700, Oshkosh, WI 54901
- Denmark Community Business Association, Toby Olsen - President, (920) 863-1042
- Guide on Government Aid for Seniors
- Wisconsin Senior Living
- Village Air Management and Air Quality issues are handled by the Department of Natural Resources
Air Management Engineer
- Churches within the Village of Denmark include:
- All Saints Parish/Holy Trinity Parish, 145 St. Claude St. www.circle-of-faith.org
- Christ Lutheran Church, 503 Grand Ave.
- Denmark Zion United Methodist Church, 231 Chicago St.
- Our Savior's Lutheran Church, 435 Wisconsin Ave.
Denmark Community Cupboard: Food Pantry
The Denmark Community Cupboard has been in operation since 1981. Food is bagged and delivered to recipients on the second Tuesday of every month between the hours of 3:00 and 5:00 pm. Those who wish to receive from the Cupboard must register online at denmarkcommunitycupboard.org, or by calling (920) 863-2230. Recipients do not need to meet any income requirements, but must live within the Denmark School District boundaries. Recipients are asked to make a $10 donation for their groceries, which include fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, and a variety of meal options for families and individuals of all ages. No one will be refused services based on their ability to make a donation to the Cupboard. To keep this community service viable monetary and food donations are welcomed from the public and are accepted at any time. For more information please contact Our Savior's Lutheran Church (920) 863-2230.
Resources regarding feral cats
Below are a handful of other local community organizations that might also be of interest to you.
The Denmark Historical Museum is located within the basement of the BMO Harris Bank at 100 Wisconsin Avenue in Denmark.
Contact for Denmark Historical Museum:
Denmark, WI Phone: (920) 863-8778
Denmark Community Business Association